Monday 1 September 2014

September TBR

A new month has started and September isn't just any month! I will be starting a new chapter in my life: back to school and this time I want to be as good as I can be so that one day I'll be a great English and Dutch teacher. But of course, with school comes a lot of responsibilities and much less time to read. I do still want to read as much as I can, though. So let's look at the books I have planned for this month. 
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern: I'm already halfway through this and wow, it's so unlike anything I ever read! I'm excited to know where this story goes.
  • The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer: I got this one from the library because I thought it would be interesting. 
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman: I made a deal with my sister that we would go see this movie later this month, so of course I had to squeeze in the book first!
  • Where She Went by Gayle Forman: And if If I Stay is as good as I expect it to be, of course I'll want to read the sequel.
  • The Ask and The Aswer by Patrick Ness: As you may have noticed, I am going a little Patrick Ness crazy right now. I adored The Knife of Never Letting Go so much, so of course I want (need!) to finish the Chaos Trilogy as soon as possible.
  • Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness: Like I said, I want to know how this ends!!!!

Tell me about your plans for September!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 whatkimreads

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi