Friday 8 August 2014

August TBR


 Every month I make a list of the books I aim to read in that month. I don't knew yet if I'll make it, but hey, at least I intend to. This month my TBR list includes two Classics and five Young Adult books that I'm very curious about. You can follow me on my Goodreads to see how I'm doing, if you like. See you next month for another TBR list!




  • Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy: This massive Russian classic has been on my TBR list for a long time, but I never really had the courage to read it. Why? Because it's just so LONG! Anyways, I think I'm finally ready to dive into the tragic story of Anna, Count Vronsky and others. I won't finish this one in August, but I'll be satisfied if I just start.
  • The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood: I am very curious about this Dystopian classic, even though I know very little of what it's about. But hey, it's Margaret Atwood, so it'll all be fine. 

  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: I heard a lot about these books through BookTube and Bookbloggers, so when I saw it in my library I didn't hesitate to pick it up. I won't be reading this at night, though, I'm very prone to nightmares!
  • The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: Naturally, if I like the first book, I'll want to dive into the second one as well. We'll see.

  • Wonder by R.J. Palacio: Also on my TBR list because of BookTube/Bookbloggers and just because I'm curious to know how good it really is. 
  • Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys: I love stories that take place during one of the World Wars, so a holocaust story instantly grabs my attention. 
  • Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews: I think this one is quite similar to YA that I've read before, so I'll probably like it. And that's why it's on the list! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 whatkimreads

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi